Specializing in feature film visual effects and animation for international and local producers, Toronto based digital studio, Mr. X Inc. is comprised of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual story telling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, have achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date. If you have the imagination, talent and drive, then Mr. X is looking for you
We invite you to visit our website at www.mrxfx.com.
Mr. X Inc. is seeking a Tracker/Animator for upcoming feature film projects.
• 3D Camera tracking - recreating the movement of a stereo live-action camera in 3D, set extensions - ensuring 3d objects placed in a 3D virtual environment are accurately tracked,
• Using the measurements and pictures of the live-action set, camera information, distortion grids, and scaling reference of characters and objects to recreate a virtual set in 3D,
• Matchmoving rigid and non-rigid objects on moving elements in the plate,
• Removing lens distortion from the plates to aid in the solving of tracks,
• Creation of high standard animation in a variety of styles,
• Engaging at every stage of production including generating original concepts and designs, research and development and pre-visualization of complicated sequences including camera work,
• Producing 3D visual effects that far exceed client and audience expectations.
• 3D modeling, texturing, animating, lighting, rendering as required,
• Meeting production schedules and deadlines.
• Expert knowledge and experience with Maya,
• Thorough knowledge of PFTrack or 3Dequalizer (knowledge of Boujou a plus),
• On set production experience is desirable,
• Previous stereoscopic film production experience a plus,
• Knowledge of a tracking software's scripting language is desirable,
• Meticulous attention to detail with a great eye for camera, blocking plus composition and must work well under pressure for potentially short turnaround deadlines,
• Able to take direction and feedback well from supervisor,
• A minimum of 2 years of feature film experience required.
All interested applicants should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject reading “Tracker/Animator". Please include the address of your web portfolio in your cover letter and/or resume or send a DVD of your demo reel to:
Attn: Recruiting- Animator/Tracker
Mr X Inc.
35 McCaul Street, Suite 100
Please note: Demo reels will not be returned. This is a contract position.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users