Hey Guys, I am pretty new to Houdini so excuse the noob question. I did a pyro sim and saved it for 120 frames as .sim cache. Client asked for extra frames so i came back and simulated extra 100 frames. When I render I get the proper render for the original 120 frames but for the remaining 100 frames I have a frozen frame at F120. In my cache files I can see the size changing so it seems like the sim went all the way, but in the view port I cant see it (It is frozen after frame 120) and in the render it only renders upto 120 and then frozen frames. I tried re simulating the whole sim for the entire 220 frames but it sill gives frozen frames at 120. SO I am a bit confused as to what should be my next steps to trouble shoot this issue. Cheers!