Hey Guys, I am pretty new to Houdini so excuse the noob question.
I did a pyro sim and saved it for 120 frames as .sim cache.
Client asked for extra frames so i came back and simulated extra 100 frames.
When I render I get the proper render for the original 120 frames but for the remaining 100 frames I have a frozen frame at F120.
In my cache files I can see the size changing so it seems like the sim went all the way, but in the view port I cant see it (It is frozen after frame 120) and in the render it only renders upto 120 and then frozen frames.
I tried re simulating the whole sim for the entire 220 frames but it sill gives frozen frames at 120.
SO I am a bit confused as to what should be my next steps to trouble shoot this issue.