Jump to content

Christoph_H

Members
  • Content count

    8
  • Donations

    0.00 CAD 
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Christoph_H

  • Rank
    Peon

Personal Information

  • Name
    Christoph
  • Location
    Germany
  1. Beginner VEX variable questions

    thanks. There's something else I can think of. What describes @elemnum?
  2. Beginner VEX variable questions

    Hi, I have a little question. What exactly describes the variable @npt and @npts in VEX? Is this the same as @numpt? thanks.
  3. I have problems for the following configuration: I tried to use an If Loop in the wrangler to add certain percentage probabilities. I failed, however. In this case: a 20 percent probability that he does not select a point. a 35 percent probability that he selects 2 points. a 45% probability that he selects 4 points. The whole thing would have to be subject to a random function with seed. So far I have the impression that I would have to combine several random functions. I have no idea how to do this. I also searched the Internet, but found nothing that would have helped me. Thanks again for your help.
  4. VEX cabinet generator

    Thank you again for taking the time for the construction and the detailed documentation. The construction is really nice. I will buy the procedural tutorial series from anastasia opara.
  5. VEX cabinet generator

    many many thanks. I'm going to take a look at your setup and learn from it.
  6. VEX cabinet generator

    Width, height and depth should be variable. The cabinet must not always be filled. The drawer width only has to scale with the cabinet. Hiding the drawers individually is generally interesting. Vex is my first language. I have already looked at some basic things, but I still need many examples, inspirations and techniques. But I also have a look at some things on cgwiki.
  7. VEX cabinet generator

    hi, have you tips for a vex beginner? This is a node configuration of a cabinet generator. it has a fixed number of drawers. I could not find a solution for any number of drawers with the nodes. I also find my configuration cumbersome. That's why I want to do it with vex. But unfortunately I failed with my first attempts. Important is to use different modelled detailed meshes as drawers for this generator. Maybe you have an idea. thanks. forum_generator.hiplc
×