"Friends"

Is there some setting that controls whether I allow other people to automatically add me as a "friend" on this forum? I've looked but can't seem to find it.

My friend Edward,

Without actually checking it, could it be in My Profile (menu on top-right), then on the shown page choose the "Edit my profile" button (again somewhat to the top-right) and then Friends>Friend approval.

Again, I didn't check it (but try to add me as a friend and I can check it :) )

Dragos

Without actually checking it, could it be in My Profile (menu on top-right), then on the shown page choose the "Edit my profile" button (again somewhat to the top-right) and then Friends>Friend approval.

Nope, I've just got two tabs: Friends, and Friends Pending Approval. Now, while it seems to have worked for you, I was definitely added by someone else with just an email saying that I was already added. It never went through the approval process. I guess you could try adding me?

Is there some setting that controls whether I allow other people to automatically add me as a "friend" on this forum? I've looked but can't seem to find it.

Hi Edward.

I didn't realize why you need this option so much till I saw this (see atached picture). Doesn't matter who's friends gallery this is, find yourself. I supose he(she?) is propably really friendly but I think this is quite BIG achievment considering that owner of this gallery joined only couple days ago to us.

Man, this is really S-C-A-R-Y. Like a trophy gallery :blink:.

post-3552-125605016809_thumb.jpg

Edited by SWANN

what are those big red 'X's over some of the faces ?

-ranxx

Hi Edward.

I didn't realize why you need this option so much till I saw this (see atached picture). Doesn't matter who's friends gallery this is, find yourself. I supose he(she?) is propably really friendly but I think this is quite BIG achievment considering that owner of this gallery joined only couple days ago to us.

Man, this is really S-C-A-R-Y. Like a trophy gallery :blink:.

post-3552-125605016809_thumb.jpg