repeat the beautiful explosion

chumbuk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for the reference vmuriel, thanks for the support nieming! But it is too early to praise my work, I'm still in search of an optimal technology for such problems, many had already tried, but are not sure what I'm doing the most effective,goal of this project have the skills to solve such tasks in the most elegant way and access to any artistic changes. That is, I want to understand how to design fluids and their dynamics to a predetermined reference or sketches.

thank you thank you :)

How are you advecting the rest field now?

with rest I thought many different variants, but practically suitable worked until one. In this case rest is not created with "P", but with "vector noise (P)", and each frame of the whole space is the increment in the form k * vector noise (P, $ T), and have advected. I guess, that it is long ago invented already, but nobody has advised anything((( Greedy people are now on the knowledge ...

rest.hipnc

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

after the completion of the work I will share. It is in the process

Wow, what an excellent post :-) As a student I've been looking through the files you posted and can honestly say that I've learned so much from your approach. Really very interesting stuff! Thank you very much,

-Gary