Custom Operator Parameter Display kinda screwed up

Hiya,

Just wanna know if this thing is same everywhere or just here on my machine. I have some custom parameters and they sometimes get unnecesarily (what? misspelled, but don't know better) large. I will also post this at sideFX, but can' access their site atm.

I have made a screenshot, so that anybody can see.

Cheers

post-15-1060904285.jpg

From your screen shot, it looks like your Head Control parameter is of type "Angle" with size set to 3. While possible, no where in Houdini have I ever seen anyone do that. I think we always use a size of 1 for the Angle type.

Try using either a Vector type or a Direction type. Judging from the names of your parameters, Vector type seems most appropriate to me.

In H6.1, make sure your control node is selectable but the objects within it _not_ selectable. So that way, when you have Select Entire Subnets turned off, picking on the objects inside will select the control node. Now, if you use the Pose tool to do the selecting, ALL the handles which you have defined in your control node will show up.