Welcome to od|forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Random link of interest

637 posts in this topic
9 hours ago, Alexey Vanzhula said:

Alexey Vanzhula Could you please create your own topic for Flux in forum. I think will be more interesting your topic like was made BulletSop. All information and video will be in one place and it will be more useful. This topic for Random links of interest. Thank you for understanding!

4 people like this

[SIGGRAPH 2017] Anisotropic Elastoplasticity for Cloth, Knit and Hair Frictional Contact

9 people like this

13 hours ago, notawhale said:

Alexey Vanzhula Could you please create your own topic for Flux in forum. I think will be more interesting your topic like was made BulletSop. All information and video will be in one place and it will be more useful. This topic for Random links of interest. Thank you for understanding!

Sure. I'll create separate topic

1 person likes this

found this on two minute papers, nice to see John Lynch in the acknowledgements!

1 person likes this

What the...

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this one (not my video).

7 people like this

4 hours ago, lukeiamyourfather said:

What the...

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this one (not my video).

I tried to understand the file(s)...but not smart enough to decipher everything yet...but look at 1:40...all the front gears/shafts are  in sync, rotating nicely...there's no drastic change in speed...so why by 1:50 the front gears/shafts (top 2) are out of whack ? (don't think it's wheel rotation 'illusion' cos it's not that fast and...pretty sure there's no drastic change in speed)

2 people like this

The Houdini node view explained - what it really is all about:

Unbelievable :-)

Cheers,

Tom

8 people like this