Random link of interest

Jason

9 hours ago, Alexey Vanzhula said:

Alexey Vanzhula Could you please create your own topic for Flux in forum. I think will be more interesting your topic like was made BulletSop. All information and video will be in one place and it will be more useful. This topic for Random links of interest. Thank you for understanding!

• Like 5

13 hours ago, notawhale said:

Alexey Vanzhula Could you please create your own topic for Flux in forum. I think will be more interesting your topic like was made BulletSop. All information and video will be in one place and it will be more useful. This topic for Random links of interest. Thank you for understanding!

Sure. I'll create separate topic

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, lukeiamyourfather said:

What the...

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this one (not my video).

I tried to understand the file(s)...but not smart enough to decipher everything yet...but look at 1:40...all the front gears/shafts are  in sync, rotating nicely...there's no drastic change in speed...so why by 1:50 the front gears/shafts (top 2) are out of whack ? (don't think it's wheel rotation 'illusion' cos it's not that fast and...pretty sure there's no drastic change in speed)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...