Random link of interest

Jason

16 hours ago, michael said:

http://www.russian3dscanner.com/wrap-3-private-beta/

someone really likes Houdini's UI...and icons

Its quite similar yes, also the pane layout... It looks as if they tried to be just barely outside sue-able territory by applying some photoshop filters on the houdini icons :P

Edited by acey195

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3 August 2016 at 10:59 AM, acey195 said:

Its quite similar yes, also the pane layout... It looks as if they tried to be just barely outside sue-able territory by applying some photoshop filters on the houdini icons :P

It is weird because although very interesting tool for me this is just a FEATURE, not a program in itself so I can't only think the time has come for SideFX to implement it inside houdini... it does make sense doesn't it?

13 hours ago, jordibares said:

It is weird because although very interesting tool for me this is just a FEATURE, not a program in itself so I can't only think the time has come for SideFX to implement it inside houdini... it does make sense doesn't it?

you can post it in the wishlist topic I suppose :P. I guess I agree with you that scan input is becoming more and more prevalent,
the new Megascan stuff from quixel just came out for instance. So yeah it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for Houdini to have something for this :P.

Then again I know to little about this to judge if you can't already do most of the scan processing you need with the stuff that's in Houdini right now.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...