Houdini GO|Pro Webinars

webinar_main.jpg

Side Effects Software is pleased to announce the launch of a series of online seminars where CG artists can discover the world of Houdini via their web browser. While Side Effects visits as many cities as possible throughout the year, we are not able to meet with everyone in person. Now with these interactive webinars, more artists can see for themselves what makes Houdini so popular.

Topics include "Houdini in Games", "Houdini Digital Assets" and "Lighting and Rendering".

Register now!

- http://bit.ly/gFkFvN

PS - these are product demonstrations designed for people interested in learning about Houdini rather than tutorials or masterclasses. If this format works well for the demonstrations then we will explore using it for training as well.

ohhhh nooo ...

read this on my mobile phone . after having problems with my internet connection last night and thought i could apply today in my office ... and now all the events are full . lesson learned ;)

do i have any chance to see this in any multimedia format ?

p.s.: if any of you is subscribed but has any doubt or is unsure to participate there ,... please PM me :)

thank you !

• 2 weeks later...

The second two webinars (digital assets/rendering) have been opened up to more attendees. You can go sign up now!

just did it ! thank you so much Robert !!

i really appreciate this .. =)