JIG+Houdini

Szymon

Mailing info@steamboat-software.com worked. They have sent me the license agreement for the 30 day eval which I have to sign and return, and they will then send me the software.

Notice their pricing as well. They have a personal use license which is just 200 USD for one year. I assume you can't do commercial work with this license, but I don't know if there are any limitations to software (though I doubt there are any).

Is this worthwhile? I don't see why not. Learning new software is always worthwhile. Some comapnies do use it in production. You may never get a job using Jig, but I'm sure the experience will be worthwhile. I'm going to see if Maybe they'll hold off on sending me the software until next week, so I'll have a lot of time to devote to it. I'll post some stuff if I can figure out how to do anything with it.

Well done Mcronin. I look forward to hearing your opinion and some tutorial or just some step by step description.

I agree about learning new software. That's why I already use 3dsmax, maya, xsi and houdini :D

Let us know anyway about your fight with JIG.

Cheers,

Szymon.