RSS Feed

crunch

It only seems to give the contents of the first thread post though?

The View New Content page also has different behavior as was mentioned elsewhere. I thought it was working because I was looking at threads that only fit one one page. It would be really great if we could make the thread link go to the first unread post on that page instead of clicking on the much smaller click target to the left of it.

The rss feed has always just displayed the first post. There was a brief moment on one of the versions where we had a mod that changed that, but that mod doesn't exist for this version..

As for going to the unread post. I just looked it up and apparently they did it that way to keep it consistent with the navigation in the forums (they too have a dot and a star that you can click on to go to the last unread post). I agree it's mildly unintuitive, but it is consistent. May I suggest leaving it for a week or so to see if you adjust? If it's still annoying then I can modify the template.

Thanks

M

edit: Woot, this was my 4000th post!