BulletSOP 2.0 beta_v4 for Win64 and Linux64

MilanSuk

Just did survey. Thanx for valuable tool Milan.

thx, at this moment It has 37 responses.

Milan, this tool is extremely fast, i just installed this and it's amazing, THANK YOU!!!

thx

thx, you forgot to link this:

Seems like this is very customizable tool!

I think it is possible to use it in production if there will be support for long long time.

Yes, Its build like a highly controlled tool, so you can do a lot of more than Igor has done or what its in example file.

"Long long time support" depends on what happens with bullet library and other tools(Newton, PhysX, http://physbam.stanford.edu/, ...).

I think, that rebuilding this tool for some other libraries will not be so complicated, but at this moment I just must send big thank you to Bullet library developers team!!!

Thank you Milan!!!

Congratulations for this amazing tool, is very intuitive to work with, it runs also at infernal speed!!!!

Thank you!!!

thx,

I just added motion blur, but mainly It needs some dust, smoke, ... So we need to connect with DOP solvers

Guest Leonard

Hi Milan,

Your stuff looks amazing man. The amount of control and the speed is stunning. It just adds another gem on Houdini's crown as THE TOOL.

I am working on some tutorials for French language speakers who are currently locked out of Houdini world. I was thinking of show casing Houdini's power alone but then I come to this beast you are doing. SO I am thinking of adding the tool in my tutorials and giving you full credit for your work. What do you think about that?

Who knows where support for your efforts may come from? Some like me can only afford the starving artist's license...lol at myself.

Hi Milan,

Your stuff looks amazing man. The amount of control and the speed is stunning. It just adds another gem on Houdini's crown as THE TOOL.

I am working on some tutorials for French language speakers who are currently locked out of Houdini world. I was thinking of show casing Houdini's power alone but then I come to this beast you are doing. SO I am thinking of adding the tool in my tutorials and giving you full credit for your work. What do you think about that?

Who knows where support for your efforts may come from? Some like me can only afford the starving artist's license...lol at myself.

thank you,

If you need non-limit version right now Or If you have some question, send me email!

Otherwise next monday or tuesday next beta will be released and It will be included few new features and repaired bugs. BUT mainly with this release we will star second wave of beta testing, which means It will be free to end of april without limits, so you will be able to create same massive simulations like Igor did!

• 2 weeks later...