Fracture collision problem

Hi,

I've been doing some tests with fractures in dops and I found a problem, which I couldn't fix, no matter what settings I tweak. Maybe its somewhere else I have to look at.

The screenshot below shows my problem. Left image is frame 1, right image is frame 2. The colored pieces are fractured geometry and the gray piece is a passive collision object. As you can see in the right image, the pieces are suddenly popping out, like they didn't like their original state of position (they reposition basically). The simulation behaves correctly after that. It feels like the collisions are wrong? I changed all the settings in the collision tab of the passive object, but nothing changed, no matter how low the collision geometry is (even if I can't see the collision geometry anymore), the fractures always pop out. If I delete the static object, everything works fine. The pieces stay in their place and don't push themselves away from each other (I've set the penetration treshhold a bit higher, but it seems that it doesn't affect other objects they are colliding with).

Someone else got the same problem or knows where I should look at?

My alternative solution would be, to create a really simpified collision object and replace it with the problematic one. I don't really want to do that, but maybe its the only solution?

Thanks,

Chris

post-6580-0-95124100-1372599653_thumb.jp