BulletSOP is implementation of Bullet library (bulletphysics.org) inside SideFx Houdini (sidefx.com).
It's a plugin for creating incredibly large rigid body simulations on average PC.
The Tool is very powerful, flexible and speed is very impressive as well as memory footprint.
The plugin is free and without limits! So you can create truly stunning massive simulations.
BulletSOP is compiled for Houdini production builds. It includes many example scenes (beginner -> professional) which are probably the best learning resources.
- Bullet RBD Solver
- Support for multiple Broadphases, Constraints Solvers
- Loading data from previous frame
- Geometry decomposition (Tetrahedra, Voxels)
- Static/Animation body
- Convex Hull
- Compound Hull
- Deform static Hull
- Primitive Hulls
- Constraints (auto-generating, spring, 6DoF)
- Collisions Groups
- Object Forces
- Point Radius Forces
- Delete Duplicity data
- Emitting system
- Includes many example scenes for studying
- Support for Windows(64bit) and Linux(64bit)
- Support for Houdini 12 & 13
More author's videos:
Create freely, simulate quickly and enjoy fully!
BulletSOP binary is free of charge, but You can make a donation and help keep the project running. It's up to you!
Download BulletSOP v2.0.10 for Windows and Linux here: http://bit.do/BulletSOP_v2_0_10
Edited by MilanSuk, 19 July 2015 - 02:19 PM.