Compiler error: First test using geoisosurface.C on mac

I've no idea whats going on here. I just follow the instrucions from HDK website to compile the first sample and I got this error, it seems like hcustom can't find the std libraries. After that I tried using File.cpp its just a basic hello world to confirm the problem.

Claudios-MacBook-Pro:HDK hickstein$ hcustom -s geoisosurface.C 

Making geoisosurface.o from geoisosurface.C

In file included from geoisosurface.C:28:

In file included from /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/13.0.447/Resources/toolkit/include/GU/GU_Detail.h:25:

In file included from /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/13.0.447/Resources/toolkit/include/GU/GU_ClothSeam.h:22:

In file included from /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/13.0.447/Resources/toolkit/include/UT/UT_IntArray.h:24:

In file included from /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/13.0.447/Resources/toolkit/include/UT/UT_ValArray.h:25:

In file included from /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/13.0.447/Resources/toolkit/include/UT/UT_Algorithm.h:24:

/Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/13.0.447/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_Types.h:22:10: fatal error: 

'limits' file not found

#include <limits>

^

1 error generated.

Compile failed

Trying hello world with hcustom:

Claudios-MacBook-Pro:HDK hickstein$ hcustom -s File.cpp 

Making File.o from File.cpp

File.cpp:2:10: fatal error: 'iostream' file not found

#include <iostream>

^

1 error generated.

Compile failed

If I use g++ or clang for the hello world sample, its ok.

I've Xcode installed version 5 and OS X Mavericks updated and Houdini 13.0.447.

Its very frustrating and I didn't find anything about this.

Any help? Thx guys!

Do not forget to install Command Line Tools for XCode

"1) Open Xcode app. 2) Click on Xcode > Open Developer Tools > More Developers Tools. That will take you to Downloads for Apple Developers web site. Use your AppStore Id to login. 3) Download Command Line Tools for your Mac OS X version."

Or find this here https://developer.apple.com/downloads/index.action?name=for%20Xcode

Thats all! :P thanks man, I really appreciate that.

I thought this should be explained in the hdk docs. 

You mean like on this page? http://www.sidefx.com/docs/hdk13.0/_h_d_k__intro__getting_started.html#HDK_Intro_Compiling_Intro_OSX ... It doesn't explain the steps to install the Command Line Tools specifically, but that's because Apple changes how to do that every major XCode release.