moam1986

cloth to cloth constrains won't break at all!!

moam1986    0
guys help please i can't break cloth to cloth "hard constrain" with "two state constraint relationship" because it don't returning a force value unlike the rbd and wires!!

i had attached simple file show you the issue.. hope you guys have solution for this issue!

test_contraint_H13.hip

post-11867-0-95157600-1416591785_thumb.j

shaan    1

Hey man, probably you must have figured this out but just in case if you havent, the way i did it was made a group of points inside a sopsolver and then i had used a sbdpinconstraint node and on the constrained object just point it to your sopsolver group.also inside the sbdpinconstraint, on anchorobjpointgroup pos set the default operation to set always and that will help in updating the constraints from sops. Hope this helps

Sankar Kumar    16
On 14/08/2015 at 11:29 PM, shaan said:

Hey man, probably you must have figured this out but just in case if you havent, the way i did it was made a group of points inside a sopsolver and then i had used a sbdpinconstraint node and on the constrained object just point it to your sopsolver group.also inside the sbdpinconstraint, on anchorobjpointgroup pos set the default operation to set always and that will help in updating the constraints from sops. Hope this helps

An example please...