3D Artist (Maya) and Graphic Designer in US

Poorman81

Hello,

​My name is Zac and I am a 3D Artist (Maya) and graphic designer looking for full time work in the US.  My portfolio and demo reels can be viewed at www.zac3d.com

Within my resume you will see I have been doing professional 3D work since 2009 and have more than eight years as a professional graphic designer.  In addition to this, I also have been a freelance designer since 2003 creating projects ranging from corporate branding to digital video editing to web design to digital portraits as well as 3D models and exploded views and animations.

Throughout my years of experience, training and education I have learned the value of hard work, creativity and being part of a team striving towards a common goal.  Additionally, I am a fast, versatile worker that isn't afraid to learn new skills.  In a recommendation from Chris Lord, a former owner of Design Mill, said, "Zac is a leader, when he is challenged he steps up and does whatever it takes to accomplish a task and do so with great value and professionalism."  I am my harshest critic and always strive to put out the best possible product within the time available.  While I know a wide variety of software, I am always seeking new ways to improve my skills by learning new software and techniques.

You can view my 3D demo reel and graphic design portfolio at www.zac3d.com and I have also provided a link to my LinkedIn profile below.

linkedin.com/in/zacswanson

Swanson_Zac_Resume.pdf