Shark splash h14 r&d

Ahmed Saady

The splash looks very nice indeed. I think that the movement of the shark looks a bit off because he seems very rigid. You would expect the body of a fish jumping out of the water with such strength to bend a lot more.

Quickly looking at a youtube video gives the impression that especially the tail would bend a lot more than it does now.

• Like 1

Thank you guys , 

well for the shark anim i just download it from Carlos website which he provide it as abc file ,

but yeah i do think its anim need to work on  .

even i had some issues with the splash look because of that anim so i was trying to get better than this but i run out of time.

maybe next r&d will be on other model with much better splash.

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

for me the biggest problem here is the water surface. I dunno, the scale is off or something... those wave are not moving, and yet they are very present + too tiled.

I'm sure a better ocean surface will improve your shot a lot.

the splash is nice, but the foam up in the air is too blurry I think. It give a wrong scale relationship that makes it not so convincing.

But nice Fx anyway! Those crits are just me trying to pick up on whatever I can find!