michael

Brick/Stone Wall - Broken Horizontals

You guys are rocking!

Hey, Vladimir. I've missed this topic. So many monthes are gone, but I'll try to open your file and learn it any way very soon. Thank you. Your labirynth looks great: http://forums.odforce.net/topic/22282-labyrinth/#entry132644

Month ago I've done some different approach, which I've updated here: http://forums.odforce.net/topic/23931-how-you-would-model-a-stone-wall/#entry140562 

Hey, Lorne, some gorgeous structure. You could actually crush it with something. And thanks for the explanation.  :)

Fantastic stuff, trandzik!
I have some questions about hda creation... how can you change the default range of Height and Width Num?
Or rather... why are the range values under "edit parameter interface" greyed out?

Solved... (sorry noob)... these ranges work in the sub-schematic source. I was trying to edit them up top. My bad.

Edited by stickman
solved!

1 hour ago, stickman said:

Fantastic stuff, trandzik!
I have some questions about hda creation... how can you change the default range of Height and Width Num?
Or rather... why are the range values under "edit parameter interface" greyed out?

Solved... (sorry noob)... these ranges work in the sub-schematic source. I was trying to edit them up top. My bad.

Thanks stickman. Yes you are right, I guess you need to change range also on attribute wrangle node that is inside hda.

Just playing around with beveling and remeshing. Stumbling over making a boolean of the forms for the mortar... as an option for destructable wall. I'm to noob to be doing things right, but if you want me to share, lemme know.
This is very cool stuff!