Quite cool, even though it is more paint powder than paint right now.

Also it seems the color blending is additive right now, but for liquid paint it of course does not work that way, interesting problem to solve

Thanks for the comment Twan. Yea right now I'm still at the particle stage. And the color blending is definitely not as natural as real paint is, but it still gives a cool result imo :)

Pretty cool! Are you using any kind of surface tension custom nodes in there or its default flip solver? How many substeps have us used in your solver?

Interesting. I think what Twan means is that light color blending is additive, while paint or ink color blending is subtractive.

Check http://www.colorbasics.com/AdditiveSubtractiveColors/ for instance...there are plenty of resources on this, though...

That's indeed what I meant, but I think Diego also already understood that.

Cool link though :)

Hey Javier,

Yea I understood but I didn't really notice until you pointed it out. Thanks for the link though.

@Alexandre: I am using my friend's custom surface tension node and default substeps. But without all that, just the movement of the speaker was giving the FLip a good result (about 80% of what you see).