Hello, I think I've just blown my head trying to figure out a solution for this but I hope you can help me

I made a simulation of water and whitewater in Houdini and then used alembic to send the mesh to Maya for rendering.
The whitewater particles were sent via the Realflow connectivity plugin in .bin format.

Maya had no problem opening both the water mesh and the whitewater particles, but my problem is that Maya can't compute any motion blur, I think this is because the files I exported do not have any motion vector information in them.

Is there any way I can export this information and use it in Maya?

To export the water mesh, I created the simulation and then I exported it to .bgeo sequence from the import node, then I re imported the .bgeo sequence in a new geometry file and created the mesh using the "particle fluid surface node" and from there I connected a ROP alembic output node.

To export the white water I got into the whitewater source node and in that level I created the RF Particle Export node and in it's properties I referenced whitewatersource.cache in the SOP Path

Also, I saw a video where v-ray proxy import is used to generate motion blur with some realflow mesh with the same problem, I don't know if I can do the same in Arnold, which is what I'm using for rendering.

I'm quite new to the software but I'm loving it, if you can help me I'll appreciate it.

Thanks.

Edited by Newbee_but_not_for_long