A little building colapse

kleer001

Looking at the rest of the work here, I'm almost embarrassed to share. But here it is. I guess I should be proud this is from an actual production. "10.0" a made for TV disaster film set in LA.

Flat, render, and comp. No details, sorry, it's kinda old and from long ago. No special sauce and it didn't take too long. The part that took the longest, actually, was rebuilding the model from the original asset, which was unusable. But thanks to Houdini's procedural tools (and eye-balling it) I cranked it out pretty quick.

• Like 1

i like it too. The only thing that looks kinda weird is the orientation of the building accordin the foreground. Unless the building it's already banking when the video starts, of course. But i sucks with "perspective" and all the stuff, i'm just speaking from "eyeballing" ^^

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Homer0 said:

i like it too. The only thing that looks kinda weird is the orientation of the building accordin the foreground. Unless the building it's already banking when the video starts, of course. But i sucks with "perspective" and all the stuff, i'm just speaking from "eyeballing" ^^

Oh yea, there's all sorts of things funky up with it. But the supe liked it and the customer liked it. Budgets and all that for TV movies.

I did like another 4 versions that were was more spectacularly destructive and had a whole bank of office furniture that I wanted to put in. But nope. Maybe when it's my show I can all that stuff, lol. It was still a fun job and my first building destruciton ever.

2 hours ago, kleer001 said:

Oh yea, there's all sorts of things funky up with it. But the supe liked it and the customer liked it. Budgets and all that for TV movies.

I did like another 4 versions that were was more spectacularly destructive and had a whole bank of office furniture that I wanted to put in. But nope. Maybe when it's my show I can all that stuff, lol. It was still a fun job and my first building destruciton ever.

lol yeah, totally understard XD