quadro m4000 driver problem?

PengZhang

Hi,guys,

Does anybody use quadro m4000? I just bought a new machine with this display card,but there is some problem with pyro fluid display.

Houdini does not crash,but the display is no correct ,the color ,the shadow,you know,I believe it's about the driver.

I am working on windows 10 64bit,and I tried a lot of different version of drivers downloaded from nvidia,but none of them works.

Anybody use m4000 and has gotten the good luck?

Thanks.

Peng.

4 hours ago, Atom said:

Try enabling HDR Render under the Effects TAB of the Display options for the 3D viewport.

Hi, I turned that on,and it changed a little bit,but still not right.

Edit: Oh,and I set HDR TEXTURE (texture tab) to full hdr,it get more better. almost correct, just a little problem with transparency I think.

Edited by PengZhang
more info.

There are other options in the Display dialog as well. To increase shadow quality set Override Light Map Size to 2048. Also, under the Geometry TAB there is a setting for Volume Quality. Set it to High.

2 minutes ago, Atom said:

There are other options in the Display dialog as well. To increase shadow quality set Override Light Map Size to 2048. Also, under the Geometry TAB there is a setting for Volume Quality. Set it to High.

map size does not affect the result in my case,and volume quality set to high makes it worse.I think it's because the driver,but anyway,for now, it's acceptable.

Thanks man.