Ingenuity Studios seeking FX artists

alksndr

Hey, we are looking to hire some houdini people so I wanted to put it out here since I love this community. Feel free to PM me or email me at xk0be3@gmail.com and I will immediately pass your reel along!

-------------

http://ingenuitystudios.com/

Our FX Artists work along side the other members of CG department and collaboratively with compositors on a variety of traditional and complex particle and dynamics based fx work: rigid bodies, smoke, fire, liquids, and lightning to name a few.

Ideal candidates will have an excellent knowledge of Houdini, strong problem solving and math skills, and experience building digital assets.

This position is considered entry level, with major growth and development potential within the FX team.

All qualified candidates are required to take and pass our FX Artists Test.

------------

On a personal note, its awesome working at this place and anyone who is either already experienced or looking to grow can very easily fit in. Great environment and you'll just get better both technically and artistically from working within the team on the amount of varied interesting projects we do. Feel free to contact me with any questions :) 

• 3 months later...

Since its been a while I wanted to update, the position is still available!

If you are in the US and are looking to work full time in Los Angeles, just send me a PM or email. Tons of cool projects coming up, lots of room to grow as an artist technically and creatively. All it takes is a link to your demo reel. Thanks!

• 9 months later...

Wanted to update

Since my last post there have been multiple additions to the team that are thriving and doing great but we are still seeking additional houdini FX artists!! Never enough houdini people :)     more experience is preferred but all are welcome to apply, there are 2 very simple well thought out "fx tests" for an applicant to set up. Feel free to contact me or jobs@ingenuitystudios.com to get the ball rolling.

Thank you!!