Catoony Dog

altbighead

nice work.. really comes across as a fun and creative body that can have a lot of character when animated..

the only thing i have to say is that i'm hoping the colorization is only for reference for now.. i'm assuming that's what you are using it for, but if not, you should def consider some texturing or no color at all with some nice lighting..

but def a nice job.. it's clean, has good proportions, and a lot of potential to be a good character.. and all in 4 hours.. B)

keep us updated..

actually, another comment i just thought of when looking back at it..

the eyebrows indicate an expression and not their resting place.. while i like the expression, it seems that his brows should be kinda low and have pudge rolls that somewhat cover his eyes.

and then when or if it comes to a rigging process, then create a controller to be able to pose his eyebrows so they can raise up like they are now and have the current expression on his face..

actually, another comment i just thought of when looking back at it..

17102[/snapback]

hi. thanks.

yeh color is just for reference.

I wasn't aware of eyebrows thingy . :unsure: It's a good point.I am reading Jason Osipa's book and probably will try his method.

right now I am trying to add more detailed on his body and fixing his face area.

:)

• 1 month later...