Welcome to od|forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Erik_JE

Paypal Donation

Trying to donate some money.

I pick paypal but still get thrown to a page where I need to enter so much info that my eyes close up.

Something most be wrong.

// Erik

I just want to input X amount of monies!

EDIT: Brain malfunction. Eventually found the login button.

Edited by Erik_JE
1 person likes this

:) Glad it worked out.

While we're here, I'd just like to thank everyone who has donated to the site, even the tiniest amount helps a great deal. We just provide the space and the hardware, but it's all of you that make this the best community out there!

Thanks from us @od|force

2 people like this

Hello Marc, could you make an option to donate and also "NOT Free yourself from ads!"? I have almost donated last year, but then I stopped thinking "do I even give more than ad companies"? Also I dont mind the ads at all.

ha :). I'm sure I could. I'll see if I can dig around with it today.

Thanks
M

Apparently I can't do this thing. If you feel strongly about ads, then I can downgrade you after you donate, that's really easy :)

M