reset node

girtab

Hi,

I have a problem with Houdini, yesterday i have try some modification in different nodes (in type propetries ) for testing, but now i dont know what i did and my mantra node looks totaly different.
i have uninstall houdini but i have always this problem, what can i do, can i reset all the node  ?

prbl mantra.JPG

Edited by girtab

You can lock in changes you make to nodes so they become system defaults. But that requires a specific action on your part. If you did not do that then all you have to do is delete the node an create a new one. The new one will be created using the system default parameters.

You can also reset any field value to it's default by right-clicking on the label and choosing Revert To Defaults.

Edited by Atom
  • Like 1

put down a new mantra ROP

MMB on it and see where it's type is being defined - you might have saved a custom one locally

you can also use the Operator Type Manager to find all definitions of the mantra ROP - delete any that don't cone from the Houdini File System ($HFS)

• Like 1