Undo In The Animation Editor?

Atom

Hi All,

Is it just me or is the Undo completely broken in the Animation Editor for Houdini 15.5.607?

Try this...

Copy some keyframes to the clipboard.

Move to another location in the time line.

Paste the copied keyframes.

Press UNDO and nothing happens?

Thanks for the feedback. The only thing I notice I am doing differently is I have multiple channels in the Animation window. Also I notice that all my troublesome keyframes are for custom channels I have added to the node. Perhaps a more detailed description of the bug I experience would be...

Undo does not work in the Animation Editor when the keyframes are channels and not native parameter such as tx,ty,tz.

Drop a few float fields into your node, and animate them with key frames. Then try the undo.

Edited by Atom

Ok, I tried adding 3 float spare params and keyframed those randomly. The undo still seems to work fine on my end.

I've attached a simple scene file that I used for testing. It consists of a Geometry Level object with animated spare paramters, and A a SOP Level node with animated parameters, both contexts seem to work ok.

Could you maybe create a similar hip file for us to test? :)

H15.5.607 Indie

anim_editor_undo.hiplc