[novice] Save to Disk in background stops working

art3mis

Hi

Having a similar issue to

In my output node inside my AutoDopNetwork clicking Save to Disk in background has no effect. Thinking this must be because there are no new changes to save, I instead click 'Save to Disk' (foreground) and my DOP network is properly cached.

Anyone else encounter this?

Are DOP networks in general prone to errors? I recall reading another thread about a 'No object names specified' error and one person suggested creating a new empty DOP network and cutting and pasting the entire contents from the old DOP network, which then gets renamed to AutoDopNetwork_OLD or something similar.

Edited by art3mis

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2016 at 8:29 PM, art3mis said:

Hi

Having a similar issue to

In my output node inside my AutoDopNetwork clicking Save to Disk in background has no effect. Thinking this must be because there are no new changes to save, I instead click 'Save to Disk' (foreground) and my DOP network is properly cached.

Anyone else encounter this?

Are DOP networks in general prone to errors? I recall reading another thread about a 'No object names specified' error and one person suggested creating a new empty DOP network and cutting and pasting the entire contents from the old DOP network, which then gets renamed to AutoDopNetwork_OLD or something similar.

Save to Disk also does nothing for me. I have to use File (DOP) to save .sim file to disk.

I find this topic which pointed out that Apprentice version can't use Save to Disk, but I'm not sure.

Are you using Apprentice version?