How to "Render to Disk in Background" with Arnold in Houdini

Trying out Arnold for the first time in Houdini and can't seem to find a way to render in the background.? The only button on the Arnold node is "Render to disk". I've searched the Arnold docs, and this forum and can't find anything relating to this. Anyone know how to get the same functionality as in the mantra render node that has the "Render to disk in Background" button.? I'm sure it's something simple, but can't find a button anywhere on the Arnold node to allow this. Thanks for any info

E.

Well, after more searching, I still haven't found anything. The best I could come up with is writing out .ass files, then in the shell using some bash scripting like this :

for NUM in `seq -f "%04g" 1 24`; do ./kick -i /Volumes/vfx/projects/test/shots/test/houdini/arnold1/arnold_ass_render_test_v01.$NUM.ass -dw -dp; done

this renders out a 24 frame sequence in the "background". Couldn't find any info or settings in the kick help to set a frame range. Anyone else have a simpler way.? I have never tried rendering arnold through houdini till a few days ago and I would think there would be an easier way to just launch a render in the background. There is probably a node or button within houdini that I overlooked, either way, at least I got to learn some bash.!