Overlapping copys or bounding box of copys

-HEAVY-

How can i measure the bounding box or distance between copys with different scales, so they don't overlap when copied to points or particles?

and if i use a particle system how can i feed that data to the particle system so the particles have enough room inbetween so the copys don't interact...

Thx Atom, i have not read the full post, but i checked the file. it seems that he pScaled one object so there is no overlapping.
but what when the objects are final from modelling department and could not be scaled..

so i think i need to read the bounds of the different objects and then feed it in somewhere..

You could use the bound node on each object and calculate the bounding sphere,
then take the radius of the sphere and write into a pscale attribute.
With the Relax Node you then could separate your objects from each other. It's a rough approximation
but could be sufficient for your setup. How do your objects look like?

Edited by Yader
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Yader said:

How do your objects look like?

Most of the objects are pencils, different size and a few bunch of other office products.
so i have to stamp to a switch anyway and then maybe resort. but these bounding box and relax concept seems good on first sight and i can generate attribute based on size or room they need.

Edited by -HEAVY-