Fixing faulty perspective view

Juzwa

Hi, 

Sometimes my perspective view goes haywire. Usually when switiching from camera to perspecitve. Usually in this case I just reopen file and its ok.

But maybe there is a way to reset perspective without relaunching H?

do you mean haywire in terms of lack of control?  That means the camera pivot is offscreen. Use either space+z,  space+g, space+f to reset the it. Or you can use the RMB with the view tool to see more options.  

hmm if it is a camera "gimbal lock"-like issue, usually I try to rotate my camera upside down with shift+mousedrag or alt+mousedrag and then upright again with the other (alt or shift) or something else to that effect.

Edited by acey195

• 2 years later...

i am having a similar problem i think, when i pivot,zoom etc everything is trembling in a weird way, primitive points are all over the place like disconnected from their location also twitching like everything else. it is a pretty large scene also myabe thats a problem, i usually get that in other 3d software nd i have to set some sort of scene scale in the preferences . i dont know whats the setting here

Opening a new scene view didnt help

Capture.JPG