Fluid Particles Dying

jingaa

Hello everybody... I know this question asked several times and i checked that topics too but still couldnt make it.

My problem is: I have an bottle filled fluid and has a small animation with bottle but fluid particles disappaering/dying, couldnt find the solution about that. I have tried surface collision , VDB collision and some methods but still my particles dying. Is there anybody can help me about that??? 

Thanx a lot

Bottle_Filling.hip

I dont know why but this scene keeps crashing on my pc.

Im doing a very similar thing, filling a bottle too. And I noticed the same thing. That the sim behaves like the partilcles are dying. I turned off reseeding and still it doesnt help. Actually it looks like FLIP is like a really poor SPH solver. The particles are getting on each other, like there is no incompressibility. And the bottle actually never gets filled up. The fluid just stays at the bottom, even though I keep adding the source on each frame

sillyFluid.hiplc

Edited by JJ FX

BTW I managed to fix the issue.

I used shelf tools to create the setup. Even when you use "FLIP Fluid From Object" tool and set the sourcing to $F this will happen. But when I used "Emit Particle Fluid" tool it works ok. And the setup is actually different.  There is additional sourcevolume node which is a proper source. 

It also applies to your scene too. Just add sourcevolume.

I am not sure I understand exactly the problem Jingaa?

Looking through your scene, your object merge in bottle1 is not referencing anything existing in the scene. Also your collision geo seems to be waay bigger scale than your fluid (bottle_for_water) is this on purpose?

Anyway if I redirect your merge in bottle1 to Coca_cola_bottle and then run your fluid sim (with the major scale difference) your fluid is colliding just fine.

Bottle_Filling_changed.hip

• Like 1

Hey Jesper thank you for help!!! 

I am downloading your file and gonna check what you changed.... The reason that i made collision so big , i was trying if i make if bigger what gonna chnage and i think i forgot like that lol. 

But your file doesnt follow my animation on the bottole i think.

Edited by jingaa