Attribute transfer point position

Hi there,

I am trying to build a propagation driven blend / morph effect to change the look of a geometry. But I am already stuck by transfering the atrributes between the geo A and geo B. 

I managed to build a set up where I change the geometry by using a attribute vop and subtracting B minus A.  Here come the BUTs ;)

• couldn´t animate it by keyframing the Bias of a mix node.
  • couldn´t use a propagation effect with scattert points

In the second set up I tried to change the set up by using a scatter node insted of the normal geometry. It works but it seems that the point order isn´t the same and while changing the bias of the mix node all the points change it´s position?! In the scatter node I unchecked "Rondomize Point Order" but without any effect.

I also tried to use set up with the change from lowres mesh to a highres mesh, but here I couldn´t get solution with the scattered point, because of the primitive Attribute node in the second Vop. I also tried to recreate it with point cloud node but failed as always.

I am pretty new to Houdini and I know that I am missing a lot of foundation knowledge, it would be great if someone could give me a hint what I am doing wrong. 

Thanks and all the best

Dennis

170422_position_transfer_001.hiplc