Pose Library for objects hierarchy

Hello,

Is there a way to capture poses with the pose library, for a hierarchy of objects linked at the objet level.

Let's say you have two or more objects (not bones) linked at object level and you need to capture their transform channels for both in the same pose.

I tried to set up the scope options to get everything (input, output, descendant activated, constant values, etc. I see all of them, for both objects, scoped in animation editor).

I can't select two objects in the pose library, so I tried the first one then the second one, hoping that the child would follow, but the created poses just deal with one object channels and doesn't include the hierarchy.

I guess I am missing something obvious.

I also tried to "promote" all transform channels with the parameters editor, but I can't get them when they are not from a subnet.

Thank you

Is the pose libary really necessary?

Have you tried to set up a channel group (in the animation editor)

This channel group just act as set of channels.

from the aim editor , right click the group and go to motionfx--> create pose

It will create a chop network for you with channel  chop 

with many differents poses (so differents channels chop) , the set export button apply the desired pose to your object.

Hope it help you

Works nicely, many thanx.

Once I have my chop poses collection, is there any way to link the different chops to the objects transform channels then ? In order to procedurally choose between them.

I tried with an export chop (after an animated switch chop) but I can't find a way to link it to the different objects.

Many thanx, helped me a lot.