some humour in your life!

sirogi

sorry for the OT thing, but I bet everyone thinks a laugh is always welcome!you'll find here stuff like:

"The skeleton is what is left after the insides have been taken out and the outsides have ben taken off. The purpose of the skeleton is something to hitch meat to." -yuck!

or

"The tides are a fight between the Earth and moon. All water tends towards the moon, because there is no water in the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight."

or even jewels like:

"A fossil is an extinct animal. The older it is, the more extinct it is."

"Germinate: To become a naturalized German."

"Before giving a blood transfusion, find out if the blood is affirmative or negative."

couldn't help lol, hope you will too:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/1186/bloopers.htm

enjoy!

Hahaha! This is indeed very funny!

Though, I can hardly believe those are all bloopers though. Some sounds really rediculous! Yet, extremely funny though! :)

"Momentum: What you give a person when they are going away."

"Liter: A nest of young puppies."

"Vacumm: A large, empty space where the pope lives."

"Germinate: To become a naturalized German."

HAHA .. i would love to hear someone say this!! it would reaffirm my belief that the human race is going to be flushed down the galactic toilet bowl!

:P

edit: thought id add... that is why this is "general chat" ....anything goes!! (at least thats what the old forum said). I recieved some interesting advice once "remember, this is what you do, it is not what you are...gotta find that balance"....meaning laugh, live, breed, drink beer, act silly *often*.