How use volumes to detect collision in sop and deform

sheyoystudio

Hey guys, sorry for my english :lol:

There is a way in Houdini to detect the collision and have a organic style deformation without dynamics to avoid the intersection of the meshes? I have some geometry groups (tentacles based on curves) in a single object, so, I thinks is possible with volumes and a vex expression with if and else, but I'm not so good with vex, i'm still learning. So, using a foreach loop , maybe converting the mesh into volumes and use a scatter to have the surface and inside points to detect their position, how can I import in a wrangle the groups and their points info to create this type of action? 

I know the message but i don't know how to write it, some ideas?

Thank you

Edited by sheyoystudio

Yes! This is exactly what I mean, In this file the attributeVOP check the second input information to create a volume and volume gradient with a compare and create a if condition with the twoway, thankyou vtrvtr! 

But I have one problem, now, my geometry consist in one object with groups (based on a system of curves to continue the procedural workflow for my set up) so I would need to say in the vop that it must read the information about each group volumes to deform themselfs, so i don't have geometry 1 and geometry 2, but only one converted in volumes groups, Is possible make this operation? Can I use foreach?

I'm not sure I understand the problem properly, but you can use a for each on groups and then use this setup for each group. If it works or not, it would be better if you could upload the hip file or a sample hip file