How to get continuous stream of particles from fast moving emitter?

AlphaBird

I'm using POP Location moving in sine wave on z-axis. It is emitting particles but stream is stepped. You can see the screenshot. I have tried increasing substeps, birth rate but of no use. Please describe and resolve this!

Thanks.

Houdini.jpg

I would not use the location pop if I were you but one thing you can try is change your "jitter birth Time" and also try a different "interpolate source".

Edited by Sepu

2 hours ago, Sepu said:

I would not use the location pop if I were you but one thing you can try is change your "jitter birth Time" and also try a different "interpolate source".

Thanks for reply!

Yeah, I've tried "Jitter Birth Time" and "Interpolate Source" but no use. So you are saying you would not use location pop, then what to use? I want thin stream of particles and emitter with changing speed. Stream is fine when emitter is slow but stepped when emitter is fast. I want to avoid this issue. Do you have any workaround for thin uniform stream whatever the emitter speed is?