Welcome to od|forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noobini

Capsule

I can't be stuffed uploading this to orbolt and wait for 10 years to be approved...so I'll up it here...

This capsule will retain true height (midsection + caps) even if the radius and/or curvature is drastically changed. If you specify Height X, then the height WILL be X...not X plus some indeterminate height of curved surfaces.

vu_capsule.hdanc

Edited by Noobini
1 person likes this

quick question, so I share my Apprentice hda here...I read that Apprentice files cannot be used in pipelines/engines...but can Indie/Full License people use my HDA directly in Houdini ?

3 hours ago, Noobini said:

quick question, so I share my Apprentice hda here...I read that Apprentice files cannot be used in pipelines/engines...but can Indie/Full License people use my HDA directly in Houdini ?

hmm no, unfortunately not... however... if you actually were to upload it to orbolt, it does handle the conversion for you :) (or at least it used to, not sure if it still does)

was afraid of that...orbolt just seems to be sooooooooo slow...(well it's been offline most of today so can't even say it's sloooow)