art3mis

Prefered Node Color scheme

art3mis    31

Just wondering if users had any preferred color schemes they were willing to share.

art3mis    31

:) Reason I ask is so many authors of various tutorials I've watched seem absolutely obsessive in coloring their nodes in a specific fashion..so was wondering if some sort of agreed upon color standard has evolved yet. Maybe in addition to the ability to customize node color, SESI should have a node color 'Defaults' toggle?

rich_lord    161

I think there's too many different types of tasks to have one coloring scheme that works well for everything. Usually, I use colours to group nodes that do similar tasks, or mark nodes that contain important parameters.

The only standard color I use is green for inputs and outputs.

• Like 1

marty    574
8 hours ago, art3mis said:

:) Reason I ask is so many authors of various tutorials I've watched seem absolutely obsessive in coloring their nodes in a specific fashion..so was wondering if some sort of agreed upon color standard has evolved yet. Maybe in addition to the ability to customize node color, SESI should have a node color 'Defaults' toggle?

You're misinterpreting it then. No-one is obsessive in coloring their nodes in a consistent and specific way. It'll be a habit or a fashion of a particular time and idea.