FEM Wrinkle

Hello ladies / sir , well i was working on a project and needed a wrinkle something like close to picture that i uploaded... Actually i have tried to get it with cloth , then granular solid so they were cool actually but still result is not satisfied me. 

So i heard that fem is making good work for this but i couldnt make it ithink... Ok , i made a sim with solid object and then made another sim with hybrid object to get a wrinkle but i think i did something wrong lol 

So, anyway.... Is there anybody has an idea or experience with wrinkle with FEM? or another method? 

2 minutes ago, Atom said:

Matt has a small example scene that applies wrinkles to a grid.

Yeah man i know this example thank you... I think i should make that with FEM... For one shot my character getting up from the couch and i need a wrinkle for sofa and the pillow also this way wanted to make it with fem or granul

I have solved my problem and sharing the hip file so maybe that can help to someone also.

I have faked animation with vop , convert character to vdb density and controled it for displacement to the pillow. After displacement the mesh i simulated it to fem as hybrid object and thats it. That became easy and fast for my scene. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1