I want to scale my packed primitives over time while they are simulated. In the attached hip file you can see I import the @active attribute successfully with a sop solver so that they are active around frame 70. In addition I want to scale them up first from e.g. 5% to 100% and update the transformation in dops. Unfortunately I cant get it to work. I´m not able to merge the transforms into dops in a way that it behaves correct. I also tried it with intrinsics "transform" attribute but without luck. I guess it has to be a combination with "transform" attribute and @P but there I got problems with the pivot and I wasn´t able to get correct results. I would be thankful for some help. 

kind regards

jon

scalePackedPrim_01.hip

Edited by jon3de

Thank you very much for the file Richard. Thats awesome. 

I always tried to replace the complete transformation of all the rbds. The idea to transform the actual transformation with a scale factor is nice. 

Instead of generating the scaling factor in the dop network I try to import it from sops e.g. a color channel. Unfortunately I still dont get correct transforms but your file gives me a lot new thinking approaches.