Multiple edits in one edit node

AntoineSfx

When you modify the vertices in an Edit node, using the GUI to select and the scale handle to scale, where are the successive modifications stored ? I can only see the latest one, with its group and the transformation matrix, but I can't find the previous one. I know it's stored there because I can bypass it, but I can't find it..

but how do you know it's stored ?

If I move my verts 1 unit left, then 1 more left, then 1 more left...that's total 3 to the left...if I toggle the Edit off/on...it moves back and forth 3 units (the whole NET effect of the edit)...not 1 unit at a time...

25 minutes ago, Noobini said:

but how do you know it's stored ?

If I move my verts 1 unit left, then 1 more left, then 1 more left...that's total 3 to the left...if I toggle the Edit off/on...it moves back and forth 3 units (the whole NET effect of the edit)...not 1 unit at a time...

not exactly what I meant; I meant two transformations on two distinct groups. I can only the latest group. But there is another group with another transform that I can't find. By successive, I meant successive applications of the handle / transform tools on different groups

Edited by AntoineSfx

21 minutes ago, Noobini said:

to me it's always the last action...whatabout if you test it now by using that same existing edit node....move a single point around, then you should see that last action only on that point only ?

I'm pretty sure H added an additional edit node each time I applied changes to a different group, making a chain of edit nodes, each with its own group. Now I can't find the previous edits. I'm on 16.5.323