Sign in to follow this  
magneto

Anyone here dabbling in cryptocurrencies?

Hi,

I don't know if it's appropriate to post it here but I wanted to get some opinions from people working in the same industry. It seems very interesting and there are a lot of opportunities to take advantage considering people who can master Houdini are above the average IQ level to take up this and start having some success.

I am still new in this but it's interesting to see how it spread even in the office quite rapidly :)

Our office has been contaminated with crypto currencies as well.  We have two groups, the ones that buy them and will wait for a few years, and the ones that try and play with them on exchanges to try and maximize profit.

I personally started with ethereum last summer, now my portfolio is diversified in smaller coins like Ripple, Metal, Mana , Funfair and more... I'm using tradingview.com as main source of information, following a few experienced users there can help a lot.

I have looked into it over 1 year ago for the techology aspect and didnt invest much time. My resume today: I'm a big idiot.

At the moment i invest a bit time into ethereum and soon iota. 

The best thing would be to go to a meetup for blockchain and co. To meet people and get drunk. 

If there is something you want to know ask google. :D i'm not a expert. 

8 hours ago, magneto said:

considering people who can master Houdini are above the average IQ level

i do,  but this sounds very elitist and pedantic, <_<<_< <_<  i would quote stephen hawkins phrase about people bragging about IQs  here, but i wont.   i dont take bitcoin investment as my only income,  ive seen great winners  and great loses aswell,  get in with your money only when you know what are you doing.   

Edited by dyei nightmare

couldn't get this going, coz they say money don't grow on trees...other stuff do...so i'm dabbling in growing other 'stuff'...

(tried crowdsource but i got were zombies...)

Hitcoin.jpg

Edited by Noobini
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh, you can have negative reputation on this forum? How's that working? I mean, apart from consistently making poignantly stupid remarks, I'm referring to the practical aspect of it: what do you click on? Or was this a forum feature that's no longer present?

let me invest in some and you could not even buy a loaf of bread with a wheelbarrow full of cryptos.