New Year / New Showreel

j00ey

A lot of very cool stuff on your reel :)

Not sure about your logo at the beginning and the end though, flashy raw rgb colors do feel very 90ies, especially at the start.
Since it takes a little bit of time before the actual reel starts and I can imagine some people not seeing how you used that "ironically"
and that would make you run a small risk of them turning off the video before it gets to all the good stuff.
Later on in the video I would say its fine, as the bars match the video content so that's not too distracting.

I admit being a bit hypocritical with my way-out-date/style website :P , still have to do that too at some point..

Thanks for the comments - I did wonder about those bars actually, perhaps I should at least fade the video in under them a bit sooner.

I'll have a think, don't want people to not watch it because of that...

Edited by j00ey

2 hours ago, j00ey said:

@acey195 I took your advice and changed the beginning - probably more 80s looking than 90s now in fact but hopefully a bit more engaging.

Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

No Problem!

yeah much better I would say, its still very flashy, probably not great for people affected by that,
but at least now you can see from the start that you know what you are doing.
So its not being mistaken for someone just making some frames in rudimentary image software as a joke ;)