Altering frame rate for Alembic output? Slow motion?

New Houdini Noob here again, question about changing framerate for Alembic output to C4D. Was successfully able to render to disk an .abc sequence, which according to the C4D Alembic dialog box imports at 24fps. There's an option to change this frame rate in the C4D import, but going frame by frame shows it just repeats frames in the typical pulldown pattern for 60fps, for example. Is there a way to change the framerate output of the fluid sim in Houdini? Either that or perhaps a Time scale property in the fluid sim node that lets the simulation run at half speed without changing its physics? 

Houdini noob myself, so take this with a grain of salt - but there is a "Timescale" parameter on the flip solver that can be changed according to your needs (seems to work as I'd expect, as I've been messing with it lately).  There is also a "Time Warp" sop although I don't expect that would work well with a fluid mesh.  Hope that helps!

7 hours ago, avizzle said:

Houdini noob myself, so take this with a grain of salt - but there is a "Timescale" parameter on the flip solver that can be changed according to your needs (seems to work as I'd expect, as I've been messing with it lately).  There is also a "Time Warp" sop although I don't expect that would work well with a fluid mesh.  Hope that helps!

Lifesaver, mate, that was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!!

• 2 months later...