All FEM scenes broken in 16.5?

Pancho

I try to open several scenes which worked fine before (presumably in 15.5) and now in 16.5 don't. Simple scenes with cloth, FEM and SOP solvers. When I open the scene I get a long list of unrecognized parameters.

What annoys me most is the fact that the SOP solver (with enable solver) can set targetv, but the cloth object doesn't care the slightest. FEM solver and SOP solver are both connected to the multisolver. The points do have targetv set, but there is no force applied to the points. v is 0 on all channels? This worked before! What has changed?

Since this stuff happens all the time with Houdini, are there any pages on the web which document these changes and what kind of consequences this has on the workflow?

But for now: Why is targetv of no interest to the FEM solver?

Cheers
Tom

Thanks, Luke.

But sometimes the know how from yesterday needs to incorportated in today's scene. Point is, I need to find an alternative for the stuff I need to do. If targetv doesn't work anymore, than SESI should come up with a page and document why this is so and what workflow replaces the former one. Right now it seems I can save myself with targetP, but not knowing what's going on disables you in recreating your workflow properly.