Wire constrained to two objects

kerguestenen

Hi!
Having some problem here with wires eheh.
I'm struggling for some time now to achieve something that first seemed so simple, but i'm really lost now!

I'm animating an old style phone, with a cable quite rigid, and i just want to constrain one end to the phone (animated) and the other end to the base (fixed).
I have it half working, but i can't figure out how to keep the cable semi-rigid... It just "break" were the wire points are constrained. And want the cable to "leave" the base nearly rigid, then deform, and be rigid again when joining the phone...
Keeping the base and phone's orientations... (hope it makes sense, sorry for my english)

I've search a lot, read and downloaded examples from tokeru wiki, tested all the constraints, but i must be missing something important...
It works perfectly with gluetoanimation when one end is contrained and the other is free, but as soon as i try to make the base's end to be also constrained, it doesn't works...

Does anyone have some kind of directions?

(You can see in the attached video that the base is "breaking" while the other end seems good...)

tel_cable.mp4