Flip Collision issue

eistan

Hi

does anybody familiar with that issue? it happens often and usually gone after some changing but now its still there and i cant fix it, as u see here it looks like a bounding box from colission ship, so i found its a velocity of collision from fluid solver, i use volume representation of the ship, and there isnt any colission on the ship but the fluid solver makes it itself and it wrong, how to do this correct ?

vncviewer_2018-03-29_12-40-34.thumb.jpg.2085bdb70b5d0496635770619c9f2e8c.jpgpdplayer64_2018-03-29_12-31-05.jpg.330fd5a923c11fb7b174b232270f4f01.jpg

The StaticObject is not the actual surface used in FLIP collision. FLIP contains its own collision surface which you can view (in purple) by activating the Guide on the FLIPObject. The FLIP surface object resolution is derived from the Particle Separation by default. So lower that value to increase FLIP collision resolution. You can decouple FLIP collision resolution from FLIP particle separation by enabling Override Particle Separation. Then just lower that value on it's own.

Can you post a screen shot of that submarine model converted to a collision object? (i.e. the VDB representation). My guess is it might not be water tight.

Edited by Atom
  • Thanks 1

no, i dont thing its a collision presentation problem, its a velocity collision, but how to solve it idk 

here is the collision presentation and collision velocity, as u can see that red trails vector have the same bbox shape as my problem

Jsxq